Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on Bagged Proper's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bagged Proper's web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bagged Proper at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Bagged Proper's web site are provided "as is". Bagged Proper makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bagged Proper does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bagged Proper or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bagged Proper's Internet site, even if Bagged Proper or a Bagged Proper authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bagged Proper's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bagged Proper does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bagged Proper may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bagged Proper does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bagged Proper has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bagged Proper of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bagged Proper's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained
SYMANTEC SSL ENCRYPTION
The myMoneyGuide/MoneyGuidePro websites use Symantec (formerly VeriSign) Secure Site Pro SSL Certificates with a minimum of 128-bit encryption, and, when Subscribers' web browsers support it, up to 256-bit encryption.
PHYSICAL SECURITY OF CLIENT DATA
The myMoneyGuide/MoneyGuidePro (MGP) software system is resident on servers (hardware) that are protected from physical harm and intrusions.
The servers are located in a state-of-the-art Colocation Facility (Data Center) located in Richmond, Virginia. The Data Center is SSAE-16 SOC I audited/certified, and employs multiple layers of access security controls including biometrics, keycard, and PIN-code enforcement. All access is strictly controlled and logged. The facility also employs 7x24 video camera surveillance, alarm monitoring, and state-of-the art uninterruptable power, smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Multiple security levels restrict individual access only to the areas required for specific job functions.
Critical data is backed up daily, and weekly back-up tapes are taken to a secure off-site location for disaster recovery.
ELECTRONIC SECURITY OF CLIENT DATA
All Client Data associated with MGP software is resident on a secure server protected by redundant packet filter firewalls with integrated Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP) technology, and network address translation (NAT). These security technologies prevent unauthorized access through secure protocol enforcement/control, and client-server authentication procedures.
When you access your Client Data on the myMoneyGuide server, the data is encrypted when traveling between their computer and the server, using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Additionally, the use of Symantec's server authentication assures that you are accessing the website through a combination of public and private key encryption.
The security systems and protocols on the myMoneyguide website provide the industry-standard protections available to websites with the type of data MoneyGuidePro stores. Even with this assurance and level of protection, some clients may be concerned about the security of their data. In those situations, there are additional actions that could limit the ability of anyone to associate specific client information with a particular person. myMoneyGuide.com limits the amount of personal information collected to:
First and last name
Date of birth
State of residence.
It is important the year of birth and the state of residence are accurate so the program will correctly calculate taxes, tax penalties (if applicable), and required minimum distributions from qualified assets. For additional protection, you could input a partial or fictitious last name. The name you input into myMoneyGuide.com/MoneyGuidePro is the name that appears on the title page of Client Reports.
Apart from special order items, you may return any new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus the restocking fee and shipping costs. Special order items may not be returned under any circumstances. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Under no circumstance will Bagged Proper reimburse shipping or freight charges that have been agreed to by the customer and/or billed to the customer, with the understanding that the shipment(s) originating from Bagged Proper will be shipped to the customer or another location on the customer's behalf.